Welcome to the League's Online Training Launch Page!
The League through its partnership with Strategic Government Resources (SGR) is excited to offer members access to quality, online training.
Course topics include:
In order to take the classes you will first need to create an account with SGR. (We recommend using the same username and password that you have for your online MML account.)
**Classes cost $39.00.**
Click the SGR Login box below to get started. Please note, that you will need to create an a new account with SGR and that this login account is not the same as your MML member account.
• Online training can lower direct training cost
• Reduces employee downtime for required training
• Simplifies student tracking and records management
24/7 Access (even from home)
• Online University is completely web-based
• Employees have complete flexibility as to when and where to take training
• Only an Internet connection and a browser is required
• Employees can take courses at their own pace; pause and rewind at any time
• If an employee is interrupted and has to stop, the Online University benchmarks where they left off
Easy to Comprehend
• No experience is required
• Courses include audio, video and text
• Courses include case studies, a final exam, and a printable certificate of completion
Additional Online Training Opportunities