Collective Bargaining Workshop
The Missouri Municipal League in conjunction with the Missouri School Board Association, Missouri Association of Counties and the Missouri Public Employer Labor Relations Association is sponsoring an in-depth 1 day workshop on collective bargaining.
Sponsored by the Missouri School Boards' Association | Missouri Association of Counties Missouri Municipal League | Missouri Public Employer Labor Relations Association
October 9, 2012 | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Crowne Plaza Hotel, Clayton Missouri
$150 including lunch and materials
• The Law in Missouri – What Is It Now and Where Is It Going?
• What to Do (and NOT Do) When Unions Are Organizing
• What Is "Good Faith” Negotiation and Why Do Unions Want It?
• Grievance Clauses, Arbitration, Mediation and Factfinding
• After the Contract: Employee Rights and Working with Union Stewards
• What Do CBAs Look Like and Language to Avoid
• Ask the Experts: Panel Discussion
Celynda Brasher & Shane Jones, Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan & Jackstadt, P.C.
Susan Goldammer, Missouri School Boards' Association
Richard Kirkpatrick, Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
Ivan Schraeder, The Lowenbaum Partnership, LLC
Thomas F. Sonneborn, Arbitrator
For more information and to register visit:
Municipal officials whose city is an MML member should register as MML members.