To Search For Openings: Click the search feature to search for openings by categories.
How To Place An Ad: To submit an ad for placement simply e-mail the ad text to Lori Noe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees: League member cities, associate members and participating affiliates can place for free listings for equipment for sale and requests for bids/proposals, while an ad rate of $45 will apply to all listings for job openings. The fee for non-members is $90 for any ad. All ads are placed on the Web site for a maximum of 30 days. Please be sure to include invoicing information when submitting the ad. Thank you.
Classified Advertising on the MML Web site
The Career Center web page on the MML Web site consistently ranks as the second most popular landing page among visitors to the League’s Web site next to the site’s homepage. Along with the many listings of job openings, it also has listings for equipment for sale and requests for bids/proposals for various municipal projects.
What you will find …
- Top municipal candidates, equipment for sale, and requests for bids/proposals.
- Many cities and professional recruiters advertise positions regularly.
- You may include a live link to your municipal web site.
- Online ads are posted within 2-3 business days – often within one day!
Advertising on the MML Web site will help you reach a wide audience at a very affordable fee.
Advertising rates for job openings placed on MML’s Career Center site for calendar will be as follows:
- Member Cities, Associate Members and Participating Affiliates: (Ads are placed for 30 days.) $45
- Non-members: (Ads are placed for 30 days.) $90
Free Listings for League Members
- Free Listings: Advertisements for equipment for sale and requests for bids/proposals
Ads are invoiced when placed online. Please provide contact and billing information when submitting the ad.