Online training without leaving your office or home.
Cost: $10 for members and $20 for non-members. All of the webinars are one hour and will run 10:00am-11:00am.
1st Quarter Schedule
REGISTER HERE - February 8
Description: Applying the "new lens" of Priority Based Budgeting has led over 100 cities, counties and special districts across the United States and Canada to make meaningful change in their communities. PSS is recognized by ICMA, the Alliance for Innovation and the Government Finance Officers Association as a Leading Practice.
Hear from the experiences of local government managers who have effectively supported challenging elected officials, incentivized departments to take ownership and action, engaged citizens in a role of influence, and created successful partnerships. These PBB pioneers are here to help your organization create substantial change.
REGISTER HERE - March 15
Description: This webinar will talk about items beyond price, scope and schedule that can trip up a public construction project. Included will be:
- Testing and inspecting engineers - what can you really rely on, and how to use them effectively
- When are you required by law to have surety bonds, and when might you want them even if not required? Does it make a difference what bond form you use?
- Partial occupancy - how does taking over part of a project affect all remaining obligations, and what can you do to keep your protections?
- The municipality's obligations on Prevailing wages - how far do you have to go to comply with the current law?
- Insurance - what proof do you need? Is a Certificate of Insurance enough?
- Incorporating Missouri workforce safely training requirements
- Incorporating Missouri worker eligibility requirements
RECORDED - will be available for purchase
Description: We have all seen the negative impact that a lack of trust can cause on a team or in an organization.